Tuesday 10 September 2024

Prayer for Finding Employment - A Poem

Prayer for Finding Employment

O Lord of Mercy, hear my plea,
In times of need, I turn to Thee.
Grant me peace in every day,
Guide my steps, show me the way.

In search of work, I lift my eyes,
To You, O Lord, the only prize.
Calm my mind, remove my fear,
In every trial, be ever near.

Through each interview and path unknown,
May Your gentle light be shown.
Let not my heart be weighed with care,
But trust in Your loving prayer.

Bless me, Lord, with work that’s true,
That serves the world and pleases You.
Guard me from despair and pain,
And lift me up when strength is drained.

When doubts and worries cloud my mind,
In Your embrace, let solace find.
For You provide in every need,
In Your hands, I am freed.

O Sacred Heart, my constant guide,
Stay close to me, remain beside.
In faith and hope, I place my soul,
For in Your peace, I am whole.

Grant me courage, grant me grace,
To find my work, to find my place.
With joy and trust, I seek this day,
Your will be done in all I pray.

Amen.