Sunday 5 February 2023

A Prayer to God My Rock

Based on Psalm 18

God you are my rock!
I depend on your strength.

You save me from the destructive forces in my life.
When I pray, you hear me.
You can do so many incredible things.
I don't understand most of them.
And yet you hear my cry.
You pull me up when I feel like I am drowning.
I feel your hand strongly grasping mine when I reach for you.
You rescue me.

You know what I need.
You give me your laws, which I try to keep.
Those laws keep me close to you, where your strength sustains me.
You are God, and you know what is best.

When I realize you are near, I am not afraid.
Nothing holds me back.
The path I walk is safe when I follow you.

You are alive and you are life!
Your strength never fails me.
God you are my rock!

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Message Or Your Prayer Request